Goals and objectives
Implementation of state pharmaceutical supervision in order to ensure the protection of public health, guarantee the quality and safety of drugs, improve drug supply and state regulation of drug circulation. Supervision of compliance by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs with the requirements of the legislation on the circulation of medicines, including in terms of the conditions of industrial production, pharmacy manufacture, sale, storage, transportation and medical use of medicines in healthcare organizations.
- Prevention of entry into circulation and timely withdrawal from circulation of low-quality, counterfeit medicines and medicines with an expired shelf life.
- Prevention, detection and suppression of violations of the requirements of the legislation on the circulation of medicines.
- Implementation of state pharmaceutical supervision over: compliance of premises, equipment, measuring instruments, vehicles, engineering systems with the requirements of legislation, including technical regulatory legal acts.
- Execution of works and services related to the industrial production of medicines and their pharmaceutical production, dispensing and sale.
- Compliance with the requirements for the quality, effectiveness and safety of medicines.